Friday, July 25, 2008

Want to make some money?

Want to make some money? Ever heard of ebates? I'm in love with this program! Basically, you sign up with them, then do your online shopping by clicking on the stores through their site! Most major stores are on there, and each store offers a different percentage in cash back. For example: I shop at The Children's Place online a lot (or shall I say that Bama does lol) and they offer 3% cash back. If I go to their site through ebates, then I will receive 3% cash back on my order! Great deal, isn't it? You also receive $5 for just signing up! This is a verified, legit program. I'm not one to fall for a scam! There are a lot of baby/kids sites on there *wink at sara* and even the big-names like Target, Zappos (dylan) and Overstock (Elaine). Check it out! Pretty simple really, and you can make money shopping! (and no, they don't require your SSN mom lol)
Ebates cash back program

If you sign up without this link, please put my email address- jillybeansmacnab@yahoo.com - in the refer box! I earn $5 when you sign up through me as well!

No comments: