Thursday, July 17, 2008

Deals of the day

Today was town day and I found a couple of good deals!

Remember the great razor deals at the beginning of the month? Well I had a rain check and three coupons for Albertson's for the $.29 cartridge refills. They honor competitors coupons, so I hopped (skipped really) over to Fred Meyer's and grabbed three more coupons hanging below the refills. I got six boxes (4 refills in each) for $1.74! Great deal if I do say so myself! The normal retail price is $7.99 a box. (do i see your jaw hanging open yet?)

Next to Rite-Aid. They had Electrosol tabs on sale for $2.99, with an SCR of $2.00. I had a coupon for $2.25 off of a box, so spent $.74 out of pocket and will get $2.00 back! They also had Crest whitening expressions (vanilla mint mmm) on sale for $2.49, with an SCR of $2.49. I had a $.75 off coupon, so will make $.75 on the deal!

I also got two coupons for free dog food (5lbs) and cat food (4lbs) The nice stuff, Nutro, that you can get at Petco. Lucky pets!

At Fred Meyer I picked up my free 16oz coffee-mate liquid for my beloved lattes...mmm

No comments: